bebe More 'Brighten-up'

[This post is written in English only due to its length]
Do you remember me showing you this moisturising creme? I bought it in Austria when I had a skin situation. It surprised me because I never expected to actually work for my skin. I have combination dry/sensitive skin as some of you might already know and every creme I tried stopped working after a week. It's like it wasn't up for work and decided to take a holiday. But this one is finished. I scraped every last bit of it. That's where the new one 'bebe More' comes up. I was in Müller the other day, looking for it. And yes, the shelf was empty. All the bebe products were there expect for the one I was searching for. I've seen an advert of this one, it is a new range and I tought: "Well one bebe worked for me before, maybe this one will be fine too." I immediately crossed out the ones for oily, normal and every type (hah, these never actually work for every skin type). 

About the product: Brighten-up is a moisturizing creme and it doesn't say for which skin type is actually for. 'Moisturizing' and described results made the decision for me. It was the closest I could find for using in the meantime until the previous bebe creme is back in stock. I wanted to really try it out and I left my skin untouched for a day, two. The red patches just stared to come out and I applied the product on my face. It soakes in quickly and at first you're wondering if this is going to work becasuse the product dissapears almost the same second. I haven't noticed when it started to work, I just know when I looked myself in the mirror, my skin was clean, no red patches, no flakes and it felt baby soft. I will use it all to see if my skin will reject it after some time and when I'm done with it, I might purchase it again. Or I'll stick with the old one. I'll see. 

Would I recommend it? Certainly. But we should have in mind that every skin acts differently. 
Price: 4,99 €
Where can you find it? Online: Amazon, Drugstore: Müller
*All opinions are my own and nothing was sent to me in this post. 

Hope your first day of school was nice (schools in Slovenia start on the 1st September). 

Have a lovely day, 
xx Maja

19 comments

  1. the cream sounds great
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you say its so good and the price is good too, hahahaah, maybe I will try it! Thank you for the recommendation!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this type of products,a great review
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review and post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review
    thank for visit my blog
    following <3

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is second time i read your blogs and got its a very useful information for me i know its a very difficult task to do comment but its a way to what you think and i think everyone can share own knowledge through blog so thanks for this your greatful posting.
    Fingerprint Attendance System Dealers in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review ❤

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics!
    You´re so stylish and your blog so interesting,I love it!! Do you want to follow each other?Let me know in my blog.I hope you!!
    Kisses http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like marvellous stuff :)) Happy day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment! Following you now. Let me know when you follow back haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell




    My Blog | Facebook | <a href="h

    ReplyDelete
  12. This product looks interesting!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post! Your blog is lovely!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for visiting my blog! Love yours too! And I'm following you back =)
    Please also like my facebook page and I'll do the same!

    www.facebook.com/theclosetcrush
    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog :) & yes, would love to follow each other. Following you on GFC now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing! ^_^ xo

    Angelus
    http://angelus-officially.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja